The popularity of Samsung has begun since the launch of the Samsung “Galaxy” series. And Samsung tried to make out Android Smartphones with the “Galaxy” branding suiting every buyer out there. From the cheapest to the costliest, Samsung makes all kinds of them.
And Samsung regularly keeps updating their Smartphones lineup with upgraded hardware and software. The Samsung Galaxy Win is one such Android Smartphone manufactured by Samsung, which was released back in April of 2013.
The Smartphone had some descent hardware specifications for the price tag and we’ve mentioned some of the important hardware specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Win below:
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor.
- 1 GB of RAM.
- 4.7 inch display with a screen resolution of 480×800 pixels and a PPI of 199.
- 8 GB of internal storage and MicroSD external storage expansion support up to 32 GB.
- 5 MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash.
- VGA resolution front facing camera.
- 2000 mAh battery.
Even though the Smartphone hardware specifications are not too low, it might seem slow when compared to recently released Smartphone of similar price tag. If you feel that your Samsung Galaxy Win too has begun to be a slow coach, you can improve up the performance of your Smartphone by rooting it and installing a custom ROM of your choice.
And if you’re out there in search of a tutorial which would guide you through the processes of rooting your Samsung Galaxy Win, below is a detailed tutorial that can help you accomplish the same.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to root your Samsung Galaxy Win Android Smartphone:
- Rooting is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy Win after rooting it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while rooting it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the rooting process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting your Samsung Galaxy Win.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow prior to rooting your Samsung Galaxy Win Android Smartphone:
- Keep your Smartphone minimum battery backup level at least 80%.
- Download and install the USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Win on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone. The setting can be found under the Developer Settings section on your Smartphone.
- Download the root kit from here.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Win:
Below is the detailed guide on how to root your Samsung Galaxy Win:
- First Of All, connect your Samsung Galaxy Win to the PC.
- If you installed the USB Drivers correctly, the PC will now recognize the Smartphone.
- Now, from the root kit that you downloaded earlier, run the “One Click Root” application on your PC.
- Follow the on screen instructions and then click the “Root Now” button.
- The software will now root your Samsung Galaxy Win. Do not disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
- Once the rooting process completes, manually reboot your Smartphone.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Win Android Smartphone.
All the tutorials and download links are collected from internet and various sources. We are not responsible for any damage in your device. Here we are putting our best to collect and publish accurate articles. So, Follow the tutorials at your own risk.