Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 is the advanced version of Samsung Galaxy Ace with some few modified features. It’s an mid-range smartphone runs on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread, a quite older version of Android OS. So, if you to taste Android 4.1.1 Jellybean then you have to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.
The post covers the guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 easily. Before you start performing actual process, first read the whole post for better understanding. Let’s start our journey of rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging)
3. Back up your phone data.
4. Install Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 USB drivers from here.
5. Download files to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
1. Place the update.zip file in external SD card.
2. Extract “ready to root file” on your computer.
3. Turn off your phone and boot in to bootloader mode by pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power” buttons to boot in download mode and then press Volume up for confirmation.
4. Locate and open “Odin.exe” from the extracted folder, connect your phone via USB cable to computer in download mode only and wait for Odin to detect it.
5. Click on “PDA” button in Odin and select “.tar.zip” from the extracted folder.
6. Leave all the settings as it is and click on “Start button” to begin the actual process.
7. After all the process gets over, you’ll see green color message “Pass” and your phone will be rebooted.
At this stage, you have successfully installed CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Now the process to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.
8. Now ,again switch off your phone and this type boot in to ClockWorkMod Recovery by pressing and holding “Volume Up + Home + Power button“.
9. In CWM recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” and select “Update.zip” file. Wait for the process to complete and the reboot your phone from main menu.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. So, this guide covers all about how to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties.
All the tutorials and download links are collected from internet and various sources. We are not responsible for any damage in your device. Here we are putting our best to collect and publish accurate articles.So, Follow the tutorials at your own risk.