There are a lot of low-range Smartphones available from Micromax manufacturer. Day by day, Micromax is launching low-range Smartphones with cool features. Here is Micromax A26, one of the best low-range Android Smartphone from Micromax running on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread with dual SIM support. Still there are some hidden features in Micromax A26 like you can increase your RAM to speed your mobile and many others. But before doing all that, you have to root Micromax A26 bolt.
Today, in this post we will guide you on “How to root Micromax A26 bolt easily“. To root the Micromax A26 bolt without any conflict, you first have to go through the whole post and then perform actual process on your device.
Note: At last, this is one of the rooting guide we have found on internet. If you can’t root then don’t blame us.
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging)
3. Back up your phone data.
4. Install Micromax A26 bolt USB drivers from here.
5. Download file to root Micromax A26 bolt
Steps to Root :
1. Install drivers and extract Bin4ry Tool on the desktop.
2. Now, open “Runme.bat” from the extracted folder.
3. Connect your device via USB cable on your Computer.
4. Make sure all the drivers are installed correctly and your device is detected by computer.
5. Now, go through the “RunMe.bat” file and choose option “1 – Normal Mode“.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and for the few minutes to complete process.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Micromax A26 bolt easily. So, this guide covers all about How to root Micromax A26 bolt easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting
All the tutorials and download links are collected from internet and various sources. We are not responsible for any damage in your device. Here we are putting our best to collect and publish accurate articles. So, Follow the tutorials at your own risk.