Are you searching for the method to root HTC Desire V? Then definitely, you’re at right place because the entire post will guide you the simplest way on How to root HTC Desire V. We know rooting allows us to customize device in our own way and make it more powerful like never before.
Today, in this post we will show the complete process on how to root HTC Desire V. What you have to do is? Simply follow the post carefully and make sure that you don’t fail to miss any step. Before going through the whole process , you must read the requirements and a disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
3. Backup your phone data.
4. Bootloader must be unlocked. If not then follow this link.
5. Install HTC Desire V drivers from here.
6. Install latest version of Java.
6. Download files to root HTC Desire V.
Method to root :
1. Download above tool and extract it on the desktop.
2. Make sure you have installed the drivers and enable USB debugging.
4. Now, open the program from the extracted folder.
5. If you device is connected then it will automatically detected by the tool, otherwise re-install the drivers.
6. A window will open with different option. If you want to root the go to the “Root Section” and follow the onscreen instructions.
7. Wait for the process to complete.
If you go through the above process then you will easily get root access on HTC Desire V. So, this guide covers all about How to root HTC Desire V easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting [Via]
All the tutorials and download links are collected from internet and various sources. We are not responsible for any damage in your device. Here we are putting our best to collect and publish accurate articles. So, Follow the tutorials at your own risk.