A fully featured Cruz T301 tablet from Velocity that runs on Android 2.2 Froyo, don’t you think that the version is too old to use? But, now users owning Velocity Cruz T301 Tablet can redefine their Android experience by installing Feyer’s Resurrection Custom ROM. A fully Odexed ROM for the better performance of the tablet with some extra modifications, which helps users to use it effectively. First, let’s go through the features incurred in the ROM, so that you can get a rough idea about the velocity micro cruz ROM, is it worth to install or not!
Features of Feyer’s Resurrection Custom ROM
- Based on SJH V0.3 with SJH Kernel (not Overclockable)
- Overall Stability improvement
- Removed browser to avoid issues with java pick one up from the playstore
- Rooted (Superuser included)
- Minimal Gapps preinstalled (If you want other Google Services get them from the playstore)
- Changed model build in build.prop to match T301
- Changed DM heapsize to 32 MB (Should help with some apps running out of memory)
- Updated DalvikTurbo libdvm to the newest available for Froyo
- Doesn’t change recovery partition so your CWM stays intact
- And much more…
So, What you think, are you going to install Feyer’s Resurrection Custom ROM for Velocity Cruz T301 Tablet or not? If yes, then simply follow the below steps to get the ROM on your tablet. Firstly, read the whole tutorial carefully and if any query arises in your mind then do ask us via below comments section, this will help you to save your tablet from being harmed. Now, you can follow the tutorial to install Feyer’s Resurrection Custom ROM for Velocity Cruz T301 Tablet
Note: This ROM is not developed by us (AndroidRooting.com), so if some functionality are not working then don’t blame us, just report your problem here (XDA Thread) to get solved.
Things To Check:
1. Your tablet should have 70 – 80% battery.
2. The tablet must be rooted and CWM Recovery installed.
3. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
4. Install Velocity Cruz T301 USB Drivers.
6. Download files for Feyer’s Resurrection Custom ROM for Velocity Cruz T301
Procedure To Install Custom ROM for Velocity Cruz T301 Tablet
1. Download above to file to your computer.
2. Connect your tablet to PC via USB cable to copy the downloaded file into an external/internal memory and disconnect it when the copying is completed.
3. Switch off your tablet.
4. Boot into CWM Recovery by “pressing and holding Volume UP + Power button”. In the Recovery mode, use the Volume keys to move up/down and the Power key to select a highlighted item.
5. In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
6. Return to the Recovery main menu and choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to downloaded ROM from file. Wait for the ROM installation to complete.
7. Now, wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete. If it is completed, then again returns to the Recovery main menu and from there choose ‘Reboot Now’.
8. As this is the first time, you are starting the device after installing ROM, so wait for a few minutes to initialize all the services and applications.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Feyer’s Resurrection Custom ROM for Velocity Cruz T301 Tablet. I hope you liked the new UI and features provided by the ROM, so don’t forget to share your reviews in the below comments section
All the tutorials and download links are collected from internet and various sources. We are not responsible for any damage in your device. Here we are putting our best to collect and publish accurate articles. So, Follow the tutorials at your own risk.