Now, Samsung Galaxy Tab users can update their tablet to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean by installing AOKP Custom ROM. This ROM is based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and CyanogenMod 10.2 with combined features. In this article we will provide you the method to install 4.3 JellyBean AOKP Custom ROM for Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 with complete steps.
Simply you have to follow the below steps to get the ROM on your tablet. Firstly, read the whole tutorial carefully and if any query arises in your mind then do ask us via below comments section, this will help you to save your tablet from being harmed. Now, you can follow the tutorial to install 4.3 JellyBean AOKP Custom ROM for Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510.
Note: 1) This ROM is not developed by us (AndroidRooting.com), so if some functionality are not working then don’t blame us, just report your problem here (XDA Thread) to get solved. 2) You can install this update Jelly Bean on Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT – P7510 only.
1. Your tablet should have 70 – 80% battery.
2. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box).
3. The tablet must be rooted and CWM Recovery installed.
4. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
5. Install Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 USB drivers from here.
6. Download files to update Jelly Bean on Galaxy Tab 10.1
Method To Install JellyBean AOKP Custom ROM for Galaxy Tab 10.1
1. Download above to file to your computer.
2. Connect your tablet to PC via USB cable to copy the downloaded file into an external/internal memory and disconnect it when the copying is completed.
3. Switch off your tablet.
4. Boot into CWM Recovery by “pressing and holding Volume UP + Power button”. In the Recovery mode, use the Volume keys to move up/down and the Power key to select a highlighted item.
5. In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
6. Return to the Recovery main menu and choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to downloaded ROM from file. Wait for the ROM installation to complete.
7. Return to the main menu and from there again choose ’install zip from SD card’ and give a path to GApps.
8. Now, wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete. If it is completed, then again returns to the Recovery main menu and from there choose ‘Reboot Now’.
9. As this is the first time, you are starting the device after installing ROM, so wait for a few minutes to initialize all the services and applications.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed 4.3 Jelly Bean AOKP Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab 10.1. Now, taste it and share your feedback with us in the below comments section
All the tutorials and download links are collected from internet and various sources. We are not responsible for any damage in your device. Here we are putting our best to collect and publish accurate articles.So, Follow the tutorials at your own risk.